Thursday

Note to Treasurers

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Where has this year gone? Are they racing by for you? They certainly are for me. It has been a good year here in the Darby household, thanks be to God. My husband, Ray, has adjusted very well to the amputations, and we go everywhere we want because he has a "Scooter" and our car has been adjusted so that he can drive and transport the Scooter. Life is good and he is enjoying his newfound faith (me too). How marvelous it is that the Good Lord never gives up on us. I am profoundly grateful.

Now down to business: As you probably know, it's time to collect your annual dues. My thanks to those who have already sent them in! The following is to refresh your memory and clear up some questions that have come to me recently:

ANNUAL DUES:

For Community Members: $30.00
For Isolates $30.00
For Aspirants $12.00
For individual subscribers: $16.00
You may pro-rate these dues when necessary

When sending in your dues, state your Community Name, and City where you meet. If you are paving for Isolates, indicate if this increases the total number sent to you community or if the newsletter goes directly to the Isolate. List the Isolates name and address. Please be very clear!

PLEASE MAKE YOUR CHECKS PAYABLE TO: " OCDS "

and mail them to me at: Pat Darby
315 N. Greenville Avenue, #1214
Allen TX 75002-9146
My phone number is: 214 495-0597
Email: jmjtj33@aol.com

I prefer that you contact me by email when possible, as I check my mail every day. If no computer, please feel free to call with any questions you may have.

I'm writing to you today, January 1, the feast day of The Mother of God… "May the mystery of the Incarnation of God in Mary be a source of joy and a stimulus for kindness, charity, and mercy."
Your sister in Carmel,
Pat Darby, ocds

[above taken from Flos Carmeli winter 2007 issue, p. 1]
[below taken from spring 2007 issue, p. 1]:

Dear Sisters and Brothers,


I thank those communities who have sent in their dues, financial statements and lists of their Isolates. May I remind those who have as yet to send them in that they are due and payable in January and the deadline is March 31, so please take note of this and begin collecting from your members in December or early January, is possible, and I thank you.


Your sister in Carmel,
Pat Darby, Provincial secretary
Tax Exempt number

Back in 1984, I filed for an IRS tax exempt number that would apply to any bank account containing the name: O.C.D.S. That number is: 71-0588314. This was filed in a federal court, so it means that OCDS is recognized nationally as a non-profit organization. [Flos Carmeli, Spring 04, p. 5] I have since been informed that the above number is inactive, so please do not open any new accounts with this number.
Fr. John Michael, ocd

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home